Tuesday, September 16, 2008
This past week has been a crazy one for me. Mostly Exiting and fun but also a little sad. Friday night me and the other students had a welcome at the centennial memorial temple at 14th street which was cool then after that I got to go home. I was supposed to go to a birthday party for my friend on Saturday but i didn't feel like going because something happened Friday night between me and her and i was a little upset about it. I think it would have been awkward if i went but I'm over it now and I'm fine, i just feel kind of bad that i did not show up. Instead i decided to stay home and sleep all day which was good because i was working so hard all week at school. Its been sad for me and my friends these past few days because a good friend of ours Raymond Livingston was promoted to glory. I'm happy because I know that he is no longer in pain anymore and i know for a fact he is in heaven doing what he always loved and did best singing his heart out for Jesus but I'm also sad that he is no longer with us. Raymond was a great influence on my life and many others. He is the reason why i started singing and because he got me to sing at such a young age i was able to join the youth chorus and do a lot of other cool things. Raymond had an amazing voice that i would do anything to have and he lead hundreds or people to Christ with it. Ill never forget him and the great christian example that he set. I'm going to miss him a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Felix,
Our hearts break with you as we mourn the loss of Raymond. I am sure that he will be singing for eternity now in the presence of Jesus.
It's tough for those of us who are left behind and don't get to hear him singing here. We pray that the Lord will continue to comfort all those who mourn.
Post a Comment