Saturday, September 27, 2008
Crazy week!
This week has been a little crazy. I guess they were rite when they said life at Railton will just get crazier and crazier lol. Its not a bad thing though, I just need to get used to it. I'm trying to stay on point and i think I have been doing an ok job at it but i just hope i can keep it up. We had a few assignments due this week and i think that's why it felt so crazy. Over all I'm having a great time at the Railton school and I'm glad that God has placed me here. The group is still getting along great and I'm starting to feel closer to all of them. Were like one big family and its great. God has been talking to me a lot this week giving me signs left and rite and answering prayer. I also think that God has given me a new spiritual gift. Its pretty new to me so i don't know much about it so I'm praying that he helps me to better understand it so that i can use it the right way. I'm being quiet about it so I'm not going to say what i think it is but i just hope that in the future i can use it to help other people. This week Railton got to do its first children's bible lesson at the Bay Ridge corps in Brooklyn. It felt so great to finally get out there and interact with children. I met a lot of childrenthat day and I'm praying that we got through to them. It was also weird because the corps that we went to was a block away from my high school. It felt good going back and seeing the area. I even saw a few old friends walking in the street. Whoever reads this entry pleas pray for me. I'm doing ok but please just pray that i stay on track. Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment