Tuesday, October 7, 2008

POOP'D!

This past week has put a lot of stress on my mind and body. We had two midterms a power point due on Friday and we had to prepare for our ministry site. By the time Friday got around I was POOP'D! I know that the weeks will only get worse but I pray that god will give me the strength and help me find the time to get it all done on time. I also got bad news from my family that my mother left work for 3 months and is in Florida with my Grandparents because they are sick. Though I am glad that she is there and they are being taken care of it sucks that I wont see my mom for 3 months. And another reason why I have been down is because my father is all alone now. I wish that I could be with him while my mom was away but that's just not possible with school. I just hope that my internship is close enough so that we can see each other more because when i saw him at the last SET he was not doing good.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Im sorry that you have to go through this, but please remember that you are not alone, I/we are always here for you to talk to. As for your father, he is a man of God and God will comfort him in this time of separation. I'll be praying for you and your family.