Wednesday, October 22, 2008
This past few weeks have been quite an adventure for me. I have been busy like 24/7 with school work but I am surviving! There are a few things I can still improve on but I will get there in time. On Friday I went home fir the first time in a while and got to spend a lot of time with my Dad. In the past me and my fathers relationship has not been the best and we almost never got to spend good one on one time together. First we went and cleaned up the yard of our house out and Nanuet together and I'm sure you don't understand how that could be fun breaking your back in a yard but me and my dad got to talk about a lot of things and catch up. After that we went out for some white castle and then we went to the mall. Dad went and got my watch fixed, and you may not think that's that amazing either but it was for me. Every time I look at my watch or take it off It reminds me of the good time we had that day. We say some movie that I don't even know the name of but even tho I didn't care to much for it, I thought it was cool that it was just me and my dad hangin out together. I guess it could be that I'm just growing up or something like that. Our relationship is getting stronger and a lot better, I am very grateful to god for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment