Monday, November 17, 2008
FINALS, PAPERS, SUNDAY SCHOOLS,PRIMETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pretty much sums up what my life has been for the past two weeks. I have never been more emotionally, physically, and psychologically drained in my life than I am now and when it seems I can not go anymore or the load is to much to carry there is just another Final, paper, Sunday School, or Primetime program there to dump on the already huge list of things to do. The bottom line is. Railton is no joke! Yes these things suck but when I think about everything that I have learned in the past two months here and how much of a better youth worker it will make me in the end it makes me happy because that is exactly what I came here for. Its not so bad anymore because the worst is over and now its getting easy but THANK GOD IM MAKING IT! He is the only reason why I have made it this far and its seriously a miricle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment