Sunday, September 14, 2008

A day at a time.

I truly believe that coming to Railton was one of the best decisions that i have made in my life. I am learning so much both in class and about myself that i never knew before. I'm so grateful that God has put me here and placed me among such cool people to live and grow with. I don't know what i would do without the friends that i have made here. So many times they have helped me with school work and reminded me of things that i forgot to do. At first i had my doubts about being here but I'm sure that this is where God wants me and i wouldn't want to be anywhere else. So far school has been fun and I'm enjoying it a lot.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Doubts. They were so huge werent they? Its hard to believe that they were even present now...Its so insane to even think of this class without one of us in it...ugh this might just be rambling...

Steve Bussey said...

Hi Felix,

Man, are we happy that you are here!

We believe that the LORD has brought you here - for reasons that start with personal growth, but also for reasons that go beyond oneself to all of the kids whose lives will be transformed because you are right where the Lord needs you to be. I can't wait to see their lives transformed!

This is going to be a wonderful year in which you grow in new ways and are built up into the leader God sees you can be.

We're praying for ya!